Other than spending an hour in a queue just to get IN to Checkers today (went shopping for everyone) and making pizza (boringly in the oven) today was uneventful so I decided to look through my draft posts for something entertaining and found this “50 Questions you have probably never answered before” list.
Before we get to those though… if you’re bored and feel like something to do don’t forget I have some colouring pages on ETSY that pay towards my studies :)
So now let’s have some isolation fun…
You can copy and paste the questions and share your own answers just for the hell of it.
- What is the color of your hairbrush.
I don’t use or own a hairbrush.
- Name a food you never ever eat.
- Are you typically too warm or too cold?
Always too warm.
- What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Making changes on www.stelcovidaction.org so we can make it static to manage the traffic influx.
- What is your favorite candy bar?
The chocolate covered nougat ones.
- Have you ever been to a professional sports event?
- What is the last thing you said out loud?
Shut up! (One of the dogs were barking for no reason again).
- What is your favorite ice cream?
Turkish delight, coconut and death by chocolate.
- What was the last thing you had to drink?
A sugar free Score.
- Do you like your wallet?
Mine was stolen so I currently just use a pencil case from Typo as one, it has a map on so it’s cute but I definitely want to make myself a proper one.
- What was the last thing you ate?
Home made pizza.
- Did you buy any new clothes this weekend?
Can’t, apparently clothes aren’t essential items…
- The last sporting event you watched?
The boys playing hackey sack with a badminton ball.
- What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Salt and vinegar or plain salt.
- Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
- Ever go camping?
As often as possible.
- Do you take vitamins?
Only the ones that are already in my food.
- Do you go to church every Sunday?
This is a dumb question, not everyone is freaking Christian. No, no I don’t.
- Do you have a tan?
Only if tattoos count as a tan.
- Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Depends, usually no.
- Do you drink your soda with a straw?
- What color socks do you usually wear?
Mine are all Harry Potter themed.
- Do you ever drive above the speed limit?
I try really hard not to.
- What terrifies you?
- Look to your left, what do you see?
Criminology books and half a cup of tea.
- What chore do you hate?
Packing away washing.
- What do you think of when you hear an Australian accent?
“Oh fuck no”
- What’s your favorite soda?
- Do you go into a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Depends on which one. KFC drive through, the others all walk-in. Not that we fast food much.
- What is your favorite number?
- Who’s the last person you talked to?
- Favorite cut of beef?
- Last song you listened to?
Spotify says: Check yes, Juliet by We the kings.
- Last book you read?
The last day by Andrew Hunter Murray.
- Favorite day of the week?
- Can you say the alphabet backwards?
With great difficulty.
- How do you like your coffee?
Strong, milk 1 sugar
- Favorite pair of shoes?
Tough one, toss up between my red boot, purple boot and teal babydolls.
- Time you normally go to bed:
Really depends on how much work I have and/or how much I’ve socialized.
- Time you normally get up:
- What do you prefer, sunrise or sunset?
Both have their own beautiful aspects
- How many blankets on your bed?
- Describe your kitchen plates.
- Do you have a favorite alcoholic beverage?
Black cherry bourbon (can’t find it anymore though).
- Do you play cards?
- What color is your car?
- Can you change a tire?
- Your favorite state:
- Favorite job you’ve ever had:
I’ve had so many damn jobs… um… probably working on the equestrian farm. Or being a sushi chef.
- How did you get your biggest scar?
Two are the same size : on my foot from climbing a washing line and the other a cesarean scar
Fysh wants to answer questions as well so we’ll have to go find them their own list. Oi vey ;)
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES DURING LOCKDOWN:
My favourite Melissa published books 21 and 22 today and they are perfect for lockdown when you have busy kids cause they’re both a collection of 12 short stories. Perfect right :)
Until next time…