It’s mid month January and I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one raiding the sofa for a few coins.
I raided the kitchen to see what I had to work with and found a lone butternut, an onion and pie crust so… MONTH END PIE!
- Pre-heat oven to 200 celcius
- Cut and steamed the butternut, sauté the onions.
- Mix the mashed butternut and onions, add cinnamon, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Line pie tin with the crust, add butternut mix on top.
- 1/2 packet of soup mix with 200ml water and pour over the mix.
- Pop in oven for 30 minutes.
It’s so good Fysh has had two helpings already :)
Thought I’d share for anyone who’s also couch digging or just needs something healthy and tasty that the kids will actually eat.